Sunday, June 18, 2006

Technorati

Oh man.. one word of advice: Don't ever search for your name on Technorati.

I found that my name is totally unspecial! There were loads of stuff about how this Jia Dezhi murdered his children. Then there were two other Dezhis. Both Singaporeans, strangely. Hmm..

But yeah. I feel very not-special now. And I thought my name was special!! Something struck me though.. from the descriptions of the Dezhis, they seem to resemble me, or my character at least. Hm.. Coincidence?

I managed to dig up Shu Juan's, Hui Yen's, Eva's, Derick's, and Gracia's blog too! Hahas.. Look like someone needs to update. Also dug up Jin Yuan, Sis, Cheeks, Pamela, Wei Qi, Tan Long, Shuying, Xi Xun, Raymond, Woo Chiao, Huiyi, Cheryl (omg!), Fengrun!! (is this really happening?), and George.

Wow.

Man. I must be really bored. Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.