Friday, June 23, 2006

What are we? We are nothing.

Bang bang, you shot me down. Bang bang, I hit the ground. Bang bang.

Huimin told me something before the GP exam today. It killed my day.

My hair was in a mess today. My day writhed in pain as it gasped its last few breaths of air

I couldn't get the C chords right today. It died in my arms. No pulse, no breathing. BP dropping.. dropping..

You know how one thing can ruin your day just like that? -snaps finger- I don't think she knew what she was saying, or that it could potentially affect me, but it did. I'm sorry it did.

All this time, I thought I was a pretty okae kid. Not a toughie like Peck Hor, but really, just okae with sufficient armour. I guess I was wrong.

Wait a minute. Why am I even blogging about this? Dramatic fucker!

Monologue:
Me: Are you okae?
ME: No, I am not okae.
Me: Want to talk about it?
ME: Nah, I'd just chuck it into a small little box and wait for it to go away
Me: What if it doesn't
ME: It will. I hope.. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.