Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Midyear Exam: Day Three

I feel ugly today.

Do you ever feel that? That brushing your teeth, washing your face, or combing your hair doesn't matter because you are such a wretched wreck. I bet I did look like a wreck today. Good thing half the class was not there..

Knowledge of failure does things to people. I realise now that it is easy to know that you can do it the next time around because you have what it takes, but it takes a lot of confidence to not feel upset and loseristic when you finish a paper. When you know you have failed before your pen fell.

Oddly, it was an okay paper today. I felt that it was fairly alright even though my mind slipped on certain things. And the fact that I didn't finish..

Failing does things to you. Somewhere in there, I don't think I can pass anything this time around.. Argh. How to keep positive?

I am keeping myself objective. Finish Physics, finish Math. By tomorrow, everything would be over. Then it's four days of chasing down my Ds and Cs. Go go jiayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.