Saturday, July 03, 2010

Doubts.

A heavy downpour on a Saturday morning. I sit without much aim in a gigantic white tent. And I think to myself...

Have you ever thought about what you could do with your life? I don't mean saving the earth or helping others. None of that heroish stuff. I mean something more selfish. What you want to do WITH your life. What kind of things to go into, what career path to take, how many kids to bear. Those stuff.

Well, if you are anything like me, you would have.

Now, what if what you think you know is actually a lot less, or different from what you actually know? What if the skills that you think you have is or the attributes that you possess is not enough to get you from Point Alpha to Point Omega?

I am so tempted to say, "Just Believe." But I guess it hardly works that way, does it? Truth is, we will never ever know until we reach the end (or not). And that's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.