Friday, June 25, 2010

FOC.

FOC just ended! And I had marvellous sleep for the first time in 4 days.

It ended on a high note at Timbre, but I think what I took back with me would be a lot more different from what the freshies got. It's kind of different when you experience FOC for the second time, and in the perspective of a senior.

You know, I left feeling very socially inadequate. I found it so hard to click with the juniors because the things that we knew were so different! There was such a big gap there that it was almost impossible to empathise with their situation anymore. Did my seniors feel that way?

On the part of the seniors, I know we all had fun. I was lucky to have seniors who were so easy to work with in my OG and we were still high-spirited despite our OG's showing. Well, like what Ying Hui says, the most important thing is to have fun!

4 days of shouting is no joke. Plus the fact that I could see Kai Li but couldn't really talk to her at all. I thought dry run was bad, or CIMA was bad. But FOC was even worse. I really think not seeing and not talking is so much better than seeing and not being able to interact. That's why I think it's good that she's not going for Rag also lah.

Anyways, now that that is done, the remaining of my holidays are officially saturated with only one thing - RAG. Good luck Bschool, LET'S ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.