Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Slacking for a few moments at Rag Site before I go help out the Structures team. Much of Rag has been mindless working and then sleeping and then waking up all over again to the same routine. Yet it's not boring at all. I think we are still having fun so far and frankly, I hope that fabled "stress causes fissures" talk doesn't ever come to fruition.

I am missing my friends. I feel like I am in isolation here because all we see are Raggers. We haven't had a decent JEDIT outing for so long!!!! And I haven't seen my JC friends in so long. Somehow this holidays haven't been panning out like the others. I feel so much more insular this year. =/

But hey, if I don't think so much about it, like what I normally do, it's alright =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.