Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home.

I finally went home after 3 days of guard duty at the Ragsite. To be very frank, there wasn't much to guard since there was virtually no one in school during the weekends. I guess the only accomplishment was the painting of the plates and the cutting of cans. I should really talk to TYL about abolishing the guard duty...

Anyways, I never thought I would say this, but being home was good. I even tweeted about this! But I really have to say it again. I feel properly clean for once since a long time, and I got my hair cut, my nails trimmed, and my earwax dug. Shioks!

Besides all that, it was nice to have lunch with Ma too. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder yeah?

I also went down for the BB parade today since I am helping out with Annual Parade. It's a weird feeling to go back as always, revisiting the past. I see so many memories and lament their loss. Sometimes I really wish I were a person who kept in touch more with others. Now I kind of feel lost in time, with almost no other friends bar JEDIT. Time to make an attempt to talk to my old friends again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.