Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm doing guard duty for Rag tonight. I took it on because I know it's unfair for anyone else to have to ta duty as a result of my ill planning I guess. Also because I know that everyone has been feeling shitty during Rag, and this is my form of welfare to them.

Frankly I don't mind having to stay in school, bar the fact that I have to sacrifice the time I have with my friends. I miss JEDIT like crazy, and it's insane how we still can't seem to find a common time to meet up when the holidays are less than a month to ending.. With everyone flying away next semester or next year, I think it would be a long long time before we would get to meet up again.

Anyways, the point is, when all the busyness is over, when everyone has left for home, when all the mahjong games and DotA has been played, I am feeling this feeling of solemnity. It's a feeling of all things crashing down on me in waves. Not in a bad way per se, but more of a quiet way.. Tsk. It's difficult to describe.

Rag has been a neverending list of things to do, making it so difficult to have some time to myself to just collect my thoughts and emotions. Relationships are difficult to manage but I am just glad that we are a bunch of nice people who are seriously just doing all we can for Bschool pride =) That means that even when there are minor conflicts, we are all willing to put aside our differences to make Rag work.

Another week is coming. JIAYOU EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. I was just saying in the car that this is probably our last dota session for a loooong time :(

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.