Sunday, August 09, 2009

NUS Rag Day.


I was too shagged to blog about it yesterday night, but now that I have some time in between my packing for PGP, I thought I should write something.

Very rarely do you see people come together as a Faculty, regardless of seniority, to work on one single project. The Rag Float.

I felt that this photo embodied the euphoria of realising that all the effort that Team Brag had put it had come to fruition. I managed to glean off a little bit of the excitement too. It feels really good to know that something I helped to build was put on show and helped my Faculty to go on to with the Chancellor Shield (woot!)

Somehow all that 14 hours of flagging was worth it. Somehow losing my voice was worth it. And all the time everyone spent on the float was worth it. The spirit and aura that we felt on Rag Day was worth it all!

I must say there were really so many floats and presentations that were awesome. I was particularly impressed with the Eusoff Hall float and the KEVII Hall float. How did they even manage to come up with all these stuff within such a short timeframe and with such little money! The best thing is that most of the stuff are recycled, even if they didn't stick to a lean budget. Man.

I really miss the camaraderie that such events bring, just like when I went through 我们的白云岗 and 莱夜方长. Will I ever get to feel that again?

I say Bizad number one, you don't believe very cham
What say you say I say! What say you say I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.