Monday, August 31, 2009

The Crazy Week That Passed.

It was a really tiring week last week, what with Camp Calibre, then preparations for campaigning, and the Bazaar. If you are blur and didn't know what was going on on Facebook, visit Team FAB!'s blog. It's what I have been working on for the whole week. Getting mixed reviews about it, but I am still generally proud about it =)) Wish me luck on the campaigning okae? And pray for me about it.

I spent most of my week having fun with Team FAB! making posters for our campaign, dreaming up videos and recording podcasts. You know, even if we don't get through into the MC, I think we still rock! And I think we wouldn't have regretted it. It was definitely the right choice to stick together and not go for some strategic alliance that could have restricted our fun.

After settling on our campaign was the start of the Bazaar. We had so many supporters who came down to help us out! Special thanks goes out to Vanessa, Shi Jie and Hua Yuan who were there more than anyone else =) Thank you to 2009W too for buying the geek specs! OMG WE ARE SO CUTE! Hahas.

Frankly, I'm very glad the Bazaar is over. I need to MUG! I don't think I am very suitable for campaigning, actually. It takes a lot out of me to try to put myself out there and make them notice me. I prefer the green pastures and farmhouse of obscurity..

Then again, it was really REALLY. FUN.

If you are from NUS Business, and you haven't yet voted for us, PLEASE DO:
https://www.bschool.nus.edu.sg/ap/bizadclub/vote.aspx/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.