Friday, August 14, 2009

Itchy Brain Syndrome.

Yesterday was a crazy day with 3 lectures almost back to back. Everything seems familiar because we are still at that stage where they are repeating what we have learnt in JC, but somehow I can't help but be distracted by different things during lecture (think Facebook, SMS..) Somehow Army made me restless. Hmph!

MKT 1003 is by far the best lecture I've had yet. Prof Ang was superrrrr funny with her digs at Engineers and random jokes littered everywhere. No wonder Jem said Marketing was fun!

Then there was the Intro to Stats lecture that was.. boring. A lot of Math and Stats, and a lot of repetition from A Levels. Bleh!~

Then there was the weird lecture on Managerial Econs where I had to spend a lot of time deciphering the Anglo-Sino accent. Wah. I never knew it was possible to have a strong Americanised Chinese accent. Now I know it is. Hahas. He wasn't a bad lecturer. I'm just biased. Hahahas..

As you can imagine, my brain was super shagged. I only hope I can adapt really fast. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.