Monday, August 10, 2009

孤单旅行

Finally moved all my barang barang into PGP! I managed to turn a stinking hole into something that smells reasonably pleasant by putting lavender air fresheners. Now the next step is to decorate the room!

Frankly speaking, it's not bad staying here. At first I thought I would miss the television, but my brother just showed me that there is actually NUScast that airs all our local free-to-air channels! OMG.

I went walking around with Enqing too. Not bad, not bad. The supermarket was surprisingly reasonably priced, and the gym looks up to standard. The atrium is super happening lah! There are angmohs here and there just hanging. Hip sia!

I'm already thinking of what to do for tomorrow.. Swim, mousehunt, then go for Nation Building.. Then... okae, I haven't planned that far yet. SCHOOL IS SO TOTALLY STARTING! MAN!!!! Really don't know what to expect after so many years away from studying. Hope everything turns out well and my brain gets WD40-ed enough to cope!

DEAN'S LIST, DEAN'S LIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.