Saturday, July 26, 2008

I am starting to think seriously that all my overworking has to stop. It has lasted for too long and I am starting to feel both physically, emotionally and psychological exhausted. The respite that I had been waiting for never did come, and by the way things are going, the tempo promises to climb to a fatal pace.

I can't seem to find a way out though. I am predisposed to doing what I have to do. I just can't be like others who can just not care. I am just not that kind of person. Even if it might be out of the way for me to do something, I will still do it within my means. I do catch myself wishing I were otherwise though.. wishing that it would not weigh so heavily on me.

I can feel it already. The drag in my feet, the lack of enthusiasm in dealing with the problems with my servicemen. I am slowly falling apart, almost as if I'm just waiting for the day I break down. I only hope I would be able to hold it all until I ORD.

God give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.