Saturday, July 12, 2008

The day before the day before work.

The day went by swiftly =/ I had hoped that the weekend would last longer. I sort of envisioned myself sitting in Cafe Galilee in the Esplanade Library sipping [hopefully now] good coffee and watching the Singapore River go by..

Well, unfortunately I woke up only at 11.30am and ended up playing Dynasty Warriors 6 and surfing the net. Talk about wasting time! And I eventually met up with Chow since we haven't met up for quite a while.

I was really reminded of why we didn't meet up for so long. No offence, Chow, but I think lately I haven't been able to get used to the air of indignation you bring around with you. It's tiresome. And after a whole week of slogging my ass off, the last thing I would want is to hear bitching and denouncing others just to make yourself feel good. Bleh. Hope you understand.

Anyway! I finally bought Sara Bareilles' CD, Little Voice. Gravity Gravity Gravity!! I also bought Breakfast at Tiffany's just to see what's so great about Audrey Hepburn that has the whole world raving about her. I haven't watched it yet though.. I did watch "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". Ahh.. Majestic Love. Hahas.

Right. Now now, what should I do tomorrow to suspend this time I have away from work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.