Saturday, July 19, 2008

ohfiveassixaye class gathering!

We finally had a gathering! Thanks to me =)

The response was quite good, with 11 people coming. What more could I ask eh? It was a good time playing basketball again just like old times, and it was very reminiscent to see the tiles which they made us do in JC2.

I realised that most of my memories in JC are of kayaking. I really miss everyone and the feeling of kayaking! Unfortunately work has been relentless and sucky. How I wish everything would end soon!!! Urgh. I don't want any more audits, inspections or exercises!

Anyways, we had a sushi buffet, and shopping today.. Eventually went to Rochor for tau huay too.. So I would say that this was a successful gathering! =) yayness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.