Sunday, July 13, 2008

I just ate a Couple's Meal from KFC Delivery all by myself. That meant a Zinger Burger, 2 pieces of Crispy Chicken, a small popcorn chicken, a medium coleslaw and a medium whipped potato. Is that crazy or what?! Blame it on my laziness to go downstairs to buy food and on KFC to not offer ala carte stuff. Argh. Carbs! Calories! FAT!!!

So there has been alot alot of comments lately on how fat I have become. As you know, I KNOW. It's really bad because I wake up with backaches and I get tired during late afternoon. It's horrendous. Now I know how it feels to be fat!

Okay, so I am not uber fat like how others are, but it's already getting quite unbearable. I shall take up an active interest in cutting down all this flab! Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.