Monday, December 17, 2007

Days unwritten about are days lost. So I have lost my 42.195km Marathon. I have lost the last remaining days in OCS, and I have lost my Commissioning Parade.

Now I am commissioned! A newly commissioned 2nd Lieutenant of the SAF. Wow.

I am quite sick too. I hate it when I have the flu. All the stupid fluids flowing ceaselessly down my nose. Crap. And the fact that I cannot smell a thing. And that I cannot breathe properly. Erks.

Today just wasn't really a good day for me... Too emo le. I have to get out of this mode! Think happy thoughts. Man, I don't know. I just hope tomorrow would be a good day. And that I would stop thinking about whatever I am thinking about. It's none of my business anymore.. I shouldn't be thinking about anything. Just leave it be.........

Wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.