Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Ma

I came across this photograph while finding some Christmas pictures to send to Jamie. Unfortunately all my photos are too big, and Gmail doesn't allow me to send it over. Sorry girl!

Anyways, I saw this photo and thought, "Cannot! I too yan dao here le. Must put in blog!" Hahas. Joking lah. But here it is =)

For those who do not know (many, I expect), this is my beloved Ma! You can call her Auntie or Mdm Kwan. We took this photograph in Orchard while shopping around for her handbag, I think. Quite nice arh.. Looks like we have the Aurora Borealis on toppa us.

This year's Christmas wasn't fruitful in terms of gifts. I only got prezzies from Cheeks, David & Zi Jun, and Pam. Hm. I guess it's because I didn't give anything out ba? But really didn't feel much of the holiday spirit this year. Am I really getting old like Uncle Simon says? I hope it's just because of work! =/

2 comments:

  1. 酸先生:
    连安娣这种岁数的人都不觉得自已很老,你又怎么会老?19岁还很年轻唷!不管在任何时候都要对自已有信心。
    世界上还有很多花任你选,别只独单恋其中一种,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:33 PM

    安娣!
    我没有单恋一只花啦!
    不过真的有点觉得自己已经没有以前那么年轻了。出去走走一会儿就累了。叹~

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.