Tuesday, December 18, 2007

that shift.

Isn't this just the cutest photography you have ever seen? I was browsing through Facebook and this really put a smile to my face. Look at the 招财猫 pose which Tan Long has! And the 黑玫瑰 expression on Rich's face. Lol!

Life as a 2nd Lieutenant is not easy though.. I can feel the stress after the first day of work. There's a lot to do. Yet I don't feel like I am up to it yet. I guess it will come... but man! I miss being a cadet. Hahas. Zhiminnnnnn!! 怎么办!

Being an officer is a very solo job... I think I would dislike that the most. I don't like to be alone. But then again, it's something I have to get used to. Haix.

Listening to 魔女宥熙 soundtrack and feeling really emo. Blehzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.