Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Love is partial to me that day

Of the whole 魔女宥熙, I like this song the best. Love is partial to me that day. Don't ask me why the title is like that. It just came with the 大韓劇2007 CD. Hahas..

I catch myself holding my breath a lot lately. I seem to be waiting for something to happen. Something dramatic you know... Like in the shows that we like to watch. Sadly life is not made of the same stuff as movies.

It's really kind of strange, because I always come home feeling like there's something I haven't done or something missing. Maybe it's God's way of telling me something. Hmm. Or maybe I've been floating too much. Gotta root myself to the ground man.. I am an officer now. Everything has to be rational and businesslike.

Let's hope this feeling passes eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.