Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Baby!!

I feel bad about having a crush on a girl with a boyfriend. Somehow I keep getting reminders of that. Tsk tsk. The funny thing is that I probably am just trying to retain that feeling? I don't really know... Anyways, the important thing is that I have decided to stop once and for all. Like stop thinking about all these stuff. So Huimin and MK, stop asking me weird questions. Hahas.

So! How did I spend my Christmas Eve?

I started the day by sending Genial off to *undisclosed country*. Wah. Another friend going to a foreign country for a year. I really envy them lorh. It's really good pay. Plus the fact that they get to live in another country and experience another culture. That's something money can't buy.

Since I was at Changi Airport, I decided to go take a look at T3. It's huge!! But I was quite disappointed that everything was still being renovated and there was nothing for me to shop in. Hmm.. They didn't have anything open. Sad.

I later met up with Huimin since I haven't seen her for quite a while. Decided to go watch a movie you know.. We eventually watched I Am Legend in the evening. It's totally not worth the money lorh.. I give it only 1 out of 5 stars. The ending really killed the whole show. Plus the fact that the storyline is alot like Resident Evil. I came out of the cinema feeling quite pissed that they ended the movie that way. Haix. Should have watched something else!

Anyways, Huimin said something that I found strange. She asked me why I tell everyone I have a crush on that I have a crush on them. Hmm.. I used to always think that if you like someone, you should tell her ba. That's the only way things were going to move forward. I'm not very sure now though.. Not very sure if I like anyone at all. Hahas.. Can't tell anymore.

After leaving Huimin and Swee Wei (met him because we went to see Wei Jun carol), I went carolling myself at Quality Hotel. Aiyah. I regret not telling more people about the Carolling thing. I felt quite alone while walking back to the MRT from there. I guess it's those times when I really feel like I should get a partner ba. Hahas.

So that's that lorh.. I wish I could post some photos.. But Yen Chin doesn't know how to load photos up to his computer from his phone. Wah.. If only I had a camera phone now, we wouldn't have that problem! 910i!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.