Friday, December 21, 2007

take leave zoh boh adventures.

This is all pretty exciting. I went to get the Wizz RSS add-on for my Firefox again because I figured that paying $25 USD for NewsFire sucks. Plus the fact that I only have Mac OSX 10.3.9. Argh.. I want to get my new MacBook Pro!!

Anyways, its great cos I don't have to go to individual sites anymore. Hahas. Feels good. But I really don't like the graphic interface. It's so plain lorh.. At least NewsFire was nice looking. Haix. I guess we can't get the best of both worlds can we?

I've also been hooked on D.Gray-Man after watching it on Central last night. I think Tan Long said it was nice before.. or was it Claymore he mentioned? Hmm. Whatever the case, it's really quite interesting. Go take a look!

And I also saw this YouTube vid Mr Brown recommended. Wah. Looks like Singapore singers are not so ao like others think eh?

Okae.. I think I should get back to D.Gray-Man... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.