Thursday, December 27, 2007

60th.

You know, that banner for my blog was taken in a 60th BB Company Dinner many many years back. When I was in Sec 4 or J1, I think. Back then, we were the organisers for the Dinner. Now the time has come for the annual dinner again! Yet it feels as if everything is falling to pieces.

After my batch left, it seems like the juniors justs did not continue as enthusiastically as my batch in coming back as a Primer to serve 60th. Now that another generation has passed, it seems like there are only 1 or 2 Primers left. Haix....

I remember the NYJC principal's pet phrase, "Remember the source of the water you drink". Do kids nowadays have no such mentality or values? Is Singapore becoming so cut-throat that all we can ever think of is what benefits ourselves?

I believe things will pick up since Cheeks is trying to help out a little. I wish I could, but I don't dare to commit. I'm bad at commitment.. hardly keep any promises. Hahas.. So I'd better not promise anything. But hey. I will definitely go back when I can. Hopefully everything is not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.