Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to SAFTI

The first night back. Everyone seems reasonably happy... I have a total of $28.37 left in my bank account after paying the $175 for Comms Ball. I just decided not to burden Ma with the monetary requests anymore. Besides, it's time I faced the consequences of overspending. I have to stop spending man! $400 in a weekend is just too much. Maybe I should stop thinking rich and get more down to earth. God help me! Anyways, here's a list of things I want to buy...
  • Vespa!!! but I guess a Honda Phantom will do fine for now ($3000)
  • Canon IXUS 75 (???)
  • MacBook Pro ($3000++)
  • Adizero Shoes for the 42.195 km... ($300)
  • Clothes!!
Bloody avaricious bitch. Hahas.

Anyways, I went to collect the race pack for Stan Chart today. I thought the singley looked okae larh. Granted, it doesn't look as "Oomphy" as the last year's but I thought the colour was okae. I still can't believe that I'd be running 42km next week! Ahh....

Regarding Jame, I still haven't got any reply for my e-mail or SMSes. Just shows how difficult it is to keep a simple friendship going over a long distance. When you don't see some for a prolonged period of time, he slowly ceases to be part of your reality. Besides, I think I never did make a deep impression with her. Okae, this is probably my insecure side talking,

On my way here to SAFTI, I prayed to God on the taxi. I prayed for Him to take hold of my life once again, even as I struggled with my spending problems, with being emo, with always looking for someone to confide in without finding anyone and without having any problems. I don't know why I'm built like this, but I know God knows and He has something for planned for me. So I'd let Him work and show me!

By the way, I still haven't found a date for Comms Ball. Really don't know who I should ask. Pr perhaps I have an answer within me which I just need to find. Hmm...

I guess I'd better sleep first. More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.