Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rising from the Ashes.

I decided to put a chow-like entry title on a whim. Hahas.

But as the title suggests, I am fully, miraculously, and wonderfully healed! Thanks be to God =)

I can't wait to get out of the house! These few days have been really boring. Like Primetime Morning, the Sims 2, stir-fried fish and vegetables boring. I have decided to sneak out to infect the peoples of Yishun Swimming Pool early tomorrow morning. Muahahahahas.. That's if I wake up in time...

Don't know why, but I seem to be feeling really cheery today. Hmm. Maybe because Feanor and Marisa gave birth to a baby girl? Or because Feanor became Mayor? Eh.. I found that I couldn't get the reward for getting to the top of Politics career for Feanor leh. Is there some cap? Like because I've already had two machines, so I cannot get the podium? =/ Anyways, can't wait for Lorien to grow up. Hahas.

Hmm. I hoped to chat with some people online today, but it seems like no one's around! Guess I'd go back to playing the Sims..

Can't wait for Saturday to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.