Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I HAVE GOT THE POX.

Not the Small kind, but the pheasant variety.

A terrible time to fall sick, really.. I expected myself to be stronger. Shame on you, Mr Suan! Now it's almost a done deal that I would have to give AHM a miss. F___.

My brother has just fled to my grandma's place. I'm so feeling the love man. My mother is over-obsessing over the fact that I should not bathe so that I don't burst anything. She actually expects me to eat porridge and not bathe for 7 days!! What?! To her credit, at least she's not moving away.

Just in case someone wonders how I feel, I am feeling really lovely with my face ridden with red dots. Thank you Channel 8 for the wonderful programme 爱上小红点 made just to provide the right amount of irony in my life. Ha. Appreciate it!

Argh. I could use a movie. But I can't! Because I will infect everyone, won't I? Pox is such a mega bitch. Argh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.