Saturday, August 18, 2007

Chicken Pox Chronicles

Oh my. I was just about to yell right at this little space here because someone told someone's boyfriend that yours truly has a chicken pox on his nipple. And because I've been holed up in my room for the past six days feeling like living hell over these little red what-nots that do not itch but just make people look fugly. But you know what? I'm not gonna!

Instead, I'm gonna say that I realised how funny my blog was in the past! I was soo bitchy. Hahas.. I was just flipping through the archives trying to find my long lost poem: Venti Mocha Frap to put on my deviantART account. Some of the designs were really outrageous! I think I only put them up because I knew no one read my blog. A purple background with 3 self-portraits?! What was I thinking?

As I read on, I thought to myself, "how did I get so lost?" That was me. This is not me. Or maybe it's both me. I seem more happy then. Was I? Seems like the past always looks more rosy eh?

Anything is better than chicken pox I guess! Hahas..

I seem to have lost my drive lately. Lost my friends too. Sometimes God does the one thing you dread the most because He knows that you will learn from that. That's why I never hold on to many more friends than the main clique. But thank God for them.

You know, I was really upset that Tan Long decided not to visit because everyone else pang seh-ed. It wasn't a good enough reason. He promised, and there used to be an age long past when promises were kept. It's no fun staying at home watching yourself rot. Don't let my 'hahas' fool you. I am still disappointed. Oh well.

I think this is God's way of telling me not to be fatalistic and cynical, but still keep my sharp edge. So no, you are not going to see me being Mr Nice anymore. I'd just say what I want to say - again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.