Saturday, August 11, 2007

Oh has it been a hectic few weeks! I haven't seen my friends for so long.. I miss them like crazy.

Where's Tan Long, Rich, Jun Yuan, Ivan, Enqing, Teckie, Chow? I so need to go out with them!!

I guess Pro term is really so jam-packed with activities that it's hard to make time for many things. The fact that we are recce-ing almost every Saturday for the ideal ballroom doesn't help matters. And then there's my commitment to church. That has to stay..

Where did all my free time go to?

I miss so many people right now.. HAIX. I wanna go back to JC!! *whine*whine*

Life in Circwood is getting better. Thanks to God, I no longer feel the strife. I just leave it all up to Him. But things to learn are increasing, and time to learn is decreasing. Now is the right time to scream for Elysium man! Hahas.

Anyway, it's that time of the year again whererby there are consecutive birthdays. Soo... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAMELA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHUYING!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!!
Many happy returns to all of you, and may all your birthday wishes come true. God bless!

I'm feeling really tired from the 12km I ran this morning.. so I think I will just go to sleep. Hope I get to see you guys really soon!

Especially.. nevermind.
----------------
Now playing: 周杰倫 - 晴天
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.