Sunday, August 03, 2008

The older I become, the more immune I am to my feelings. I have reached a whole new level, where I am able to deny what I feel. The once familiar thumps and affectations are no longer there, replaced by a placidity and a cool knowledge of what the real world really is like. No more majestic ideals of a life I once dreamt of.

No more pipe dreams about marrying the woman of my dreams and having kids and just living well. Just knowing that I have to find the best way to live my life, and that I have to decide now how my life is going to turn out. I am no longer a kid, and it's about time I stopped indulging in the toys of my teenagehood. I have to be sure of what I want and just go for it.

Yet, is what we want what we really need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.