Thursday, September 09, 2010

A backward glance..

It is a cliche, but in the twinkling of an eye, I have become a sophomore in university. The army experience that seemed so fresh just a few months before now seems lodged far away in the recesses of my memory.

Today (or rather yesterday) marked the Bizad Club's AGM for AY 09/10. It also marked my handing over of the post of Director of Digital Media and Publicity to Jolene. She will now become the 24th Management Committee's Director of Publicity and Publications. Which makes me the only Director of DigiPub ever to live.

The scene was familiar yet not. We have been in their shoes before. I could totally relate to their hopes and dreams and that feeling of hitting the ground running. Personally, however, I was feeling a little tired of having to sit through another Bizad event which only we attend. Somehow we would need to address the issue of apathy on the part of the average Bizader.

But that's not the point. The point is, I will probably never sit together with this group of people I call the 23rd MC ever again. We have officially disbanded. Will everything be the same ever again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.