Sunday, July 19, 2009

It is very difficult to write about what you truly feel when you know that there are people reading it. I guess that is why most people write mostly stuff that don't matter on their blogs or prefer to dedicate their blogs to subject matters instead of having a journalling sort. I guess I have to learn to move towards that too..

I quarrelled with my brother yesterday and it became very bad. Somehow I always find no middle ground with him. Sometimes when you demand respect from others, you would need to respect others too. If you think everyone as beneath you, or that everyone's opinion is somehow wrong or warped, how can you convince anyone of anything?

I'd rather not talk so much about it though. Things will be better when I move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.