Friday, July 10, 2009



I am feeling emo tonight.

I actually intended to bitch about the car getting in the way of my escaping from home. Somehow owning a vehicle is not as exciting as I imagined. Probably because I turned out to be the only person who is driving. It's an immense pressure, really. And a pain in the ass when you are shoved with the responsibility of chauffeuring the entire family around. The sad fact is also that I cannot go anywhere with the car without some tacit approval from The Family. So I am as good as an ahmad, really.

I believe I ever mentioned that I never liked staying at home. It just gives me a feeling of stagnation. I never could do anything at home. Studying was always done away, so was reading.. Perhaps the only thing I do well at home is blog. I guess the aversion is very much psychological. I feel vexed whenever there's anyone home other than me. I prefer to be alone and doing my own things. That seems to be a recent development, actually, but I am starting to treasure my moments of solitude. I am looking forward to staying in PGP and staring at the ceiling fan! Hahas..

Somehow the more I learn of myself, the less I understand of me. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.