Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Just dance.

As much as I desire to assimilate into this new phase of my life of clubbing and being too cool, drinking and making merry, I somehow just cannot will myself into such.

Before I ever stepped into a club, I thought that there must be something great about it for everyone to be so addicted to it. When I did get my chance at BDCV, it didn't turn out to be quite the intense fun I expected. Subsequent visits were the same. I mean. What is the fun of getting yourself drunk and dancing till your back aches? I guess I am just not of the body type that gets super high when alcohol hits my bloodstream..

For me, the best feeling in the world is to laze in a kayak. Or to sit in an air-conditioned room reading a book, listening to soft piano music. Or even just eating ice-cream with friends at Island Creamery (I don't really like Ben and Jerry's cos it's too thick).

I guess that makes me a 宅男! Hahas..

The point is.. I've got to be truer to myself. Yes? That's what makes people like Alicia or Jun Yuan so remarkable. They are just so.. themselves all the time. Knowing exactly who you are and what you want is such a precious gift. I wish I had it too. I wish I knew I wanted to be a doctor when I was in primary school because half my family are doctors, or that I wanted to be a nurse so that I can care for others, or that I wanted to be a fashion designer because of magazines I read as a child. But God has other plans for me..

I'm just so damn lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.