Sunday, January 11, 2009

What should I do tomorrow?

Now that Army is over, and I finally have some time to stop doing things and think, I realise that.. I have nothing to do!! I mean, I have always wanted to go to town and take photos, but I sort of imagined doing it with someone else.

Or I could go to Esplanade library and read books and look at the Merlion spouting water while sipping Cafe Galilee coffee..

Well, one thing is for sure. I will go swim first thing in the morning after eating good ole toast and eggs downstairs. Then.. then what arh. Then go home and sleep for a while first? Maybe practise a little bit of piano ba. Then I think I will buy a good movie to watch at home while stoning..

Haix.. everyone is starting school tomorrow! And those without school are gonna be working. It sucks to feel like I have nothing better to do. Maybe I should volunteer at some charity? Or.. I don't know eh. WHAT CAN I DO??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.