Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Comeback Kid

So long never blog le, it feels a little strange to try to think of something to write here. Not exactly that there's nothing to write, just that I'm at that stage where I don't feel like I want to tell people what I am thinking so that they can have preconceived notions about who I am. Do you ever get that?

It's like. Oh, so I read here that he's like that, and reacts as such, so he's always like that. It's like assuming that the temperature will be at 30 degrees Celsius all the time because it's like that at this moment. Or that the sun will rise again tomorrow because it has risen today. I refuse to be boxed up!

Of late, I have been staying home to help Ma out with the spring cleaning. It's starting to get a little boring, but everyone has started school or started work, so it's difficult to find someone to go out with. I still need to find my short shorts and plaited trousers and cardigan for CNY!

In my head I have also been thinking of how reality often differs from what I think. I think it's time to be less idealistic? Be more down to earth. Yeah..

Did I mention that I am on my fat loss plan too? Hahas.. Since I have so much time on my hands, I have been swimming a lot and running a lot. Hopefully I can lose those fugly love handles. =D

Oh wells, back to watching my movie. Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.