Thursday, January 22, 2009

In with the new!

My Black Brown Vika Grevsta table just came from Ikea today. Yayness! I now have a huge table on which I can write stuff on. Hehs. I had to throw out a cupboard just to fit the table in the room, but it's like totally worth it. Even typing on the new table feels good! Hahas..

These few days have been spent spring cleaning and throwing out all the things that I probably will never use again. I realised that I kept so many things over the years from the past and then it really dawned on me that no matter how many things I keep, the past will never live again, you know. So I just started to dump all the stuff. All the old tickets, the paper cranes I used to fold, the sticker which I got when I bought jelly in primary school, so many things. It's funny how I can remember the exact scenarios in which I got the things. Hahas.. but hey, it's time to move on.

It was a horrid experience to have to clear so many things. I never knew we had that many things hidden all around the house until I actually took them out and put them into bags. We probably could have filled a MB290 with all the rubbish lorh. Thank God that's over!

So anyways, I went visiting RQ at the hospital just now. I am glad to see her in her happy self. It must be really painful. Heard from her maid that she has to take morphine now. Hang it there Ma'am! I've really been praying for her that a miracle can happen. Well. All we can do is hope. And I believe all things are possible with God.

On other matters, Obama just became America's 44th President! I think we are in for better things in the world. Let's all wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.