Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hello, stranger.

One quickie before I get whisked off to Location X for more grueling training.

Time is more precious now. More than ever. I only have 1 and a half days in the real world now. 5 and a half in a sea of green and grey. Haix. It's all passing too fast!

I have a humongous blister which I could show you if only I had my Sony camera which I crave for. I hope it doesn't impede any of the fast marches or IPPTs or endurance runs we are going to do. Going in with truckloads of plasters just in case..

On a more interesting note, I just found out yesterday that someone from MINDEF still reads my blog. That's quite scary. Considering that I can technically get charged for anything in the world. I feel like I'm in a very good position to get extras, being the a______e IC. Oh wells, shit happens when it happens, as 2LT Mahran likes to say.

On the personal front, I feel that I have reached a new understanding of myself these 2 days again. I found out, after so long, that I am actually not looking out for a relationship. There's just no spark left in me for that. Perhaps it died a long time ago together with my silly naivety. So for Jamie who was trying to insinuate something, sorry, but it's impossible.

But maybe she's right on something else... If I don't like Alicia nor eelings, I must be gay. Hahas.. Unfortunately I don't like guys either.

Haix. I think it's because people I ever liked all have boyfriends. Hahas.. Nah.

This discussion with myself is so gratuitous. Hahas.

More importantly, I am more affected by the condition of my grandmother. She has improved immensely now, being quite talkative and all.. but.... she doesn't remember my name. That kills me. I feel like maybe I'm just not that relevant. At least she mentions my brother, sister and cousin. Maybe I don't really exist in her head. Haix.

Let's not talk about depressing stuff anymore.. I suddenly miss someone whom I know will not miss me. Because well, dinosaurs are more memorable than silly Dezhi. It's no big deal really.. just that sometimes I wish I could talk meaningful crap to people again. I haven't in a long LONG time.

Oh wells.

Adieu people. Back to where I would lead with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.