Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Am..

I didn't intend to blog this book-out. These few days have been pretty depressing for me, for no particular reason. That's really odd for me; I haven't felt like this for quite some time now.

Contrary to the insistent beliefs of Rich and Teckie about my cynicism, I've been mostly happy for a long long time now. Then suddenly this bout of disgruntlement hit me. I wasn't really happy with what I was doing - nothing, basically.

I need someone I can talk to to talk to. Perhaps I need a stranger who knows nothing about me.

Anyways, I shall not say much further here. What good does words do?

I blogged mainly because I saw something I think Liansheng would like. ALANIS MORISSETTE! singing My Humps by the Black Eye Peas, no less.



It sounds very Alanissy, i.e. emo. Quite a nice interpretation of the song really. Very funny. Hahas.. It got me smiling.

Also!, (oh shit I forgot what I was gonna write).

Hmm. Well, I'm trying to watch Heroes, but the server is not exactly working with me. It's perma-stuck at 8%! Disgusting. So now I don't know what Hiro and Ando would do in Las Vegas. Grrrr..

Ah.. now I remember. I'm here to promote BB 60th Tees! Just drop by their website through the link and look at some of those tees. I want to buy!! But I shall wait till 1) I have the money 2) someone approaches me so that it goes to their donations. So if you are reading this, 60th juniors, ask me. =D

I like this design especially. It's like really cute!


If you are interested, do drop them an email alright? It's really cheap at only $15. Hurry, before the prices go up.

Okae.. For now, I can't think of anything more to say. It's been a good distraction, but now I have to go back to sulking. Hahas..

Maybe I just wish I were a little more whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.