Monday, April 30, 2007

zZz

So this is what superboredom feels like.

I've spent most of the day watching TV, eating, and playing DotA all at the same time. It's a pity Jamie is sick and everyone else is working or in OCS. I'd much rather go out than stay home like this!! Sigh.

Anyways, I spent the morning at CBRE wearing a bombsuit to go through obstacles. The bombsuit really makes me stupid. I couldn't do the wooden puzzle in the end no matter how I tried. Argh.. But no matter! I want to go to BMTC more than CBRE. Hahas..

There's nothing much else really going on.. What else could be happening for an army boy like me? Maybe just the fact that NUS Law didn't acecpt me. Neither did SMU Law, I think. But I will work hard for my dreams. It's hardly over! There's still the first year of university to get there!

Alrighty! I shall leave you to your own stuff. Stop reading. Off you go!

Till next time when I come up with something emo to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.