Monday, February 19, 2007

I have this urge to type something, so I thought I would just write out what I am thinking right this moment.

Well. I've been blog surfing, looking at the Allegiance blog, at friends' blogs and it got me thinking. What exactly am I doing with my life? What am I good at?

I realised.. I'm good at nothing. Bouts of self-loathe and inferiority complex starts to hit me.

You know, Hsia Pin once said that I'm good at putting people at ease. I always thought it was a nice way of saying that I'm goofy.

Hahas.. That reminds me of a joke I saw in a magazine:

Mickey Mouse finally decided to divorce Minnie Mouse after a marriage of 60 years.

The judge refused to grant the separation in the end stating, 'Mr Mouse, the fact that your spouse has buck-teeth doesn't constitute grounds for a divorce'

'No,' Mickey replied. 'I meant she was fucking Goofy!'

Hmm. Get it?

Nevermind.

Well.. it's just that I find that after 19 years, it seems like I don't really have a significant skill. That's kinda depressing. It'd be good if I were good at something. Like music for Chee Keen & Kit. Or if I enjoyed things better.. Like choir games like Chin Guan.

Hmmm....

I don't know.

I guess I'm just supposed to be content and happy. Right.

I'm trying to learn some things on my own now, now that I'm aware of this. I don't want to be Jack. I want to be Master! Hahas..

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.