Wednesday, December 27, 2006

poof!

I just lost myself a friend.

From now on, you are not a friend.


I think it's for the best. I hate my nerves being gotten on and a line was crossed. Too bad. In all my 18 years, I never once disowned a friend. Looks like there's always a first.

Hahas.. in my mind floats a couple of reality tv phrases "get the hell outta my office", "you're fired", "the tribe has spoken"... but really. This is for the best. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I shall not be trampled upon. I tried all I can. There's no saving this.. so really.. too bad.

"You're the weakest link! Good-bye."

I'd probably miss you, my friend. But I hope I don't ever have to. Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.