Tuesday, December 26, 2006

merry christmas and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

May we all remember that Christ died for us so that we are free from sins this season =)

My Christmas was a period reflection. As the dust settles and JC life becomes a memory, I begin to realise how difficult it is to sustain relationships. Or easy.. Either way, it takes two to clap. I'm so tired of raising my hand and never getting the other. But that's alright. I am not as prone to these things anymore.

God gave me a special revelation last Sunday which I thought I should write down before I forgot: We are free from sin. That means all the fear that we have of committing sins, all the guilt, whatnot, are totally irrelevant and silly. We are already redeemed. What sin we are going to commit are already forgiven. And it's because of this grace that we should not sin anymore, because sin grieves God. So not sinning is an act of thanksgiving. Hmm..

I just never really saw it that way. I did, but I didn't... Hmm. Okae, it's difficult to get. But thank God! If no one loves me, at least He does. But I know that everyone loves me! Hahas.. =)

Well.. I have nothing much to say. I wish you all a great year ahead, and no days of boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.