Saturday, December 02, 2006

The fire of the Doha Games ignites with a dash to the cauldron on a horse. How perfectly dramatic. I wonder who else is watching this opening ceremony at this time. I can't sleep.

I don't think I actually thought about what I would do after the A levels. Now that it's here, I'm paying for my lack of plans, and perhaps my lack of diversity of friends. The past few days were spent with the BBCDC gang k-boxing and swimming and gymming and sentosa-ing. Then there were the shopping outings with the class and Jamie's birthday celebration which was not as I wanted. No matter.

Right now, I have nothing much else to do. How pathetic! I am actually glad that I am going to Port Dickson and Bangkok. Else, I would have nothing to do and start turning ghoulish. It's horrendous to listen to oneself, really. That's why we should all have many friends and go out more. Staying home drives me crazy. Somehow TV is just so degenerative nowadays and not being able to talk with others just bores the hell out of me.

Speaking of PD, I actually still have game plans to type out by Sunday. Tomorrow (or later today, actually) then! Hope they stand up to the test and everything is fun in M'sia.. I'm really looking forward to it!

It crossed my mind a couple of times that I might just die from a landslide on my way to either country. I guess it's got to do with the idea that I will not see a lot of my friends from now on, with NS and all. Don't think I would be able to meet Xi Xun again. She's not free at all this holiday, so I guess I'd just have to leave it at that. S6A too.. The girls would be schooling or even working by the time we come out of the army.. I don't know if I'd meet them again. Hm. I guess I would have to get use to it - the purposelessness and friendlessness.

Oh, I sold my phone. Now I have money again to buy my prom stuff. I hope it turns out great! It'd better.. that would be the official last day.

Alright. Shan't depress myself no more. I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.