Thursday, December 07, 2006

prom.

I know every sane guy out there would be raving about prom and how great it was. Unfortunately, I won't be doing that. I'm just not very good at goodbyes. I can't believe this is all we can muster up as an au revoir to 2 years of our lives. This sucks.

I will miss a lot of people.. People I've come to love, people I've gotten used to. That's all gonna be taken away from me. I wake up every day realising that I won't ever have to go to school again until University, and something eats at me. My mum keep asking me to get home early, but I don't really see the point. What do I do? What can I do?

It sucks to be me. I wish I were one of those ravers. 'Prom was fun! The Hustle rocked and Errol and Huixin totally deserved King and Queen! Woot!' Right. Like it even matters. Maybe that's why I didn't take a camera with me. Memories are not things that we can lock in pictures. They stay in our heads and eat at us.. I hate them. Maybe that's why old people have to die. Too many memories and pain. Argh.

Yet another depressing entry.

But I really thank God for all my classmates. Love them to bits. You really can't find such goodwill anywhere in the world. Or talent. We have breakers, dancers, flier, photographers, dragonboaters, kayaker, goths, runners, chess players.. Hahas.. If Singapore weren't all about studying... maybe we would have been closer friends.

I will miss some more than others.. What am I going to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.