Thursday, January 06, 2011

I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D3100!

And he shall be named, Nick.

The Kit...

...and all the free gifts that came with it!

With enthusiasm, I tried it out on my collection of Absolut Vodka! There's really a clear difference in terms of vibrancy between my Lumix FZ-8 and this. Played around with the manual focus and the delayed flash too. Impressive! =DD

Here's my entire collection! Sans the Vodka Peach which was in the kitchen in the process of being finished up. Wah.. I do have quite a few don't I? Too bad my Vodka Pear was given away by my dad =(
Without flash...
..and with flash!
YAY! Now I have a DSLR to call my own and to take nice photos of in Maastricht! Can't wait to test it out in the open. But before that, I am going to get it an LCD screen protector and a proper bag so that I can haul it up the airplane.

-EXCITES!-

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:33 PM

    how come got all e freebies wan? you didn't buy it from an electronics store did you? anw congrats! photo quality seems good

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS ZCT!

    And CS, I bought it from SLRR like you recommended. Had to wait really long for the stock to come tho! But it's the cheapest lah. I saved like 15 bucks =)

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.