Sunday, December 05, 2010

Updates!

It was Kai Li's birthday yesterday, and we went out for a short evening, just enjoying each other's company. Feels like it's been a long time since we were able to do that, and I'm glad we managed to get some time to wind down before she has to start interning, and I have to start prepping for my Middle East trip.

The USP clique also celebrated it for her the day before by playing laser tag, watching The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Trader, and then playing board games at Mind Cafe. Cool! I think they really are a cool bunch of people to hang out with. Looking forward to the next outing!

In other news, I just finished a half-marathon! I wrote an entry about it in The Spartacus Project. So I'm not going to elaborate more here. All I can say is that I need more exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.