Monday, December 06, 2010

Good morning!

I woke up with aches all over my body, with the especial pronounced pain on my shoulders. Which is strange because I didn't run with my shoulders, did I? My abs are hurting too, which totally shows how much they have degenerated over the past two years =/

Today marks the very first day I have to myself without any real plans. YAY! This means I can finally get down to clearing the stuff I have to do for my SEP and STEER Trip. First up, I will go to the bank to deposit the cheque for our hotel in Dubai, then I'll head over to SingPost to Speedpost my documents over to Maastricht. Hmm.. that should do it actually.. Looking forward to relaxing in the jacuzzi in Safra!!

There were plans to play Mahjong at Teckie's but I doubt it would materialise with Ivan not replying and Chow sleeping. Shall just enjoy my day alone by reading my downloaded books! Hehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.