Friday, April 30, 2010

FA.

Since I posted about MNO, I thought it only fair that I wrote something about FA too. Actually, no. I am just bored of studying for OM, so I decided to do some blogging =)

Well, FA was really easy. Easy in the "I think I am going to get full marks for this paper" kind of way. Which is actually bad because we are all in this silly system where good grades are dependent on how stupid the other person is rather than how great you scored in the exams.

What does that mean? That means perhaps a gazillion other people would score full marks and all the results would be moderated and all our efforts would come to naught.

Then again, I am fairly confident in the quality of our project work, so I think if luck is on my side, I will still get an A for FA. (God, please give it to me!) So yeah.. That's that.

Back to quality management and 6 Sigma! I hope I don't die too badly later. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.