Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random thoughts on a Tuesday morning.

Hi Blog. No really. Hello blog! I haven't really talked to you for quite a long time already.

I finally finished all my projects! Well, not really. I still have my OM report to submit by Friday, but that's almost all done =) That means I now have some time to breathe and focus on planning my revision.

When I finally settled down to think, I realised that University life isn't all that it's cracked up to be and I suddenly missed my JC where one didn't have to think much before one acted. There are comparatively so many sensitivities in university that it starts to drain me.

And it's not just that. It's the fact that there's nothing else after university. After this 4 years, I am going to be thrown out into the big cruel world called 'society', and I would have to join the ladder climb. That means I have to make the most out of what I have here in university, and it means I have to get a better CAP than what I am getting now. Stress!

All that would be alright, but somehow I feel as if I lost my sense of wonder. I feel as if I don't dream anymore and I don't ask anymore. The world seems to be pushing me away from myself, squashing me with the limitation of time.

How do I stay above the fray?

For now, I am just going to focus on my studies to make sure that I get everything right. Off to mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.