Friday, April 23, 2010

Wishlist.

EDIT:
You know, I remembered telling myself earlier this year that all I wanted for my birthday this year was money. Money to replenish my diminishing coffers, and money to save to buy my DSLR for Maastricht. LOL! I guess I forgot that while coming up with the wishlist.

But really, I think all I could possibly ask for is good company of friends and family, and to just enjoy one day of happiness after the hectic semester and crazy uni life. =) As an old friend used to say, serenity please!

-
  1. New pair of TYR swimming trunks
  2. Nikon D5000
  3. CAP 5.o for exams!
  4. A bagpack
  5. Jack Spade Bag

Okay can't think of any more at the moment. I shall put more put when I think about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.